Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Team Edward / Team Jacob Blocks!!

So this year, I am working hard to try to make most of my Christmas gifts for family and friends. My friend Sarah is getting ready to move to Washington in October for work, so when she comes to visit next weekend I have her Christmas gift ready for her to take along.

She is a HUGE Twilight fan, so I made these fun Team Edward/Team Jacob blocks. They are on the same blocks, so you can just flip it over to change teams, heehee. I just painted two pieces of 4x4 with black craft paint, and then put vinyl words on them. So easy!

Here is side one, Team Edward!

And side 2, Team Jacob!

I am so excited to give them to her, with a handmade red scarf. I think she will love them. I got this fun idea from Lyndsey's Craft Spot.

4 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! I love when people are inspired to create!! Yours turned out way better then mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I hope she doesn't read your blog. Did you cut out the vinyl on your silhouette?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! I am thinking I want to do some, actually a lot of hand made gifts this year! I am hoping that I can get all of my fabric for my niece and nephew's blankets when I am in WI at JoAnns...SO excited! Do you have a cricut? I so want one! I think everything of mine would be labeled! :)

    ReplyDelete