Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dancing Feet! stART Project

This week for our stART project we read the book Dancing Feet! by Lindsey Craig. It's a really cute book and Molly loved the question and answer from page to page.

For our art project we decided to use our own "Dancing Feet" and paint using our feet.

I put washable paint on paper plates, and had Molly step in the paint and then walk across the paper. Of course, she LOVED this, since it involved painting and being messy. :)

Ta Da! Molly's dancing feet made a fun painting!



For more great stART (a story + art = a great start) projects, head over to A Mommy's Adventures.

12 comments:

  1. Ahhh, super fun! My oldest loved it when I let him do this. I haven't been brave enough with the younger two yet. Maybe when I set up the kiddie pool. I haven't read this book before either, so we'll have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cuter and so much fun! I will have to add the book to our library list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh supposed to say super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastically fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like so much fun! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I'd love to do this with my kids. And now you have a great supply of wrapping paper. That's what we use projects like that for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a precious blog.
    Thanks for visiting today.
    Hope you enjoy the Zucchini Squares

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea! Cute dancing feet pic!

    Stopping by from stART!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Innnnteresting. I wonder if my dancing little daughter would like this...

    ReplyDelete