Monday, March 1, 2010

We are MIA! Sick little girls :(

We have had a very, very, very long and rough weekend. Both my girls were sick. Molly had a horrible cold and fever all last week, and unfortunately, even though we were washing are hands like crazy and I am nursing, Nora still got sick.

We ended up at the hospital Friday night, with my two week old baby having a fever. Needless to say is was an awful few days for us. But we are doing much better now and are VERY ready for a "normal" week. Hoping and praying that Nora is done with the worst of being sick.

Nora is so happy to be feeling a little better!

3 comments:

  1. She is so darn cute! And I really don't know how I missed this! Glad you guys are on the mend! It's no fun being sick or with sick kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so sorry to hear that. I had to take my 3wk old to Children's hospital, they did a spinal tap on her 6 times (count them 6 times) to try and get fluid to test (I was not aware they did the test 6 times until afterwards). Needless to say, I was NOT a happy Mama. I'm so sorry you had to make that trip. I hope everyone is feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness! Glad everyone is ok now!

    ReplyDelete