Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sunshine Craft - Toddler Time Thursday

Today me and Molly made this handprint sunshine. She loves finger painting, so any handprint painting craft is always a big hit.

I just cut out a yellow circle and read mouth. Then I had Molly glue the mouth on and put on the sticky googly eyes I splurged and bought this week. :) On the blue paper, we made yellow handprints in a circle. After it dried, we just glued the face one.

Easy Peasy. :) Now we have a sunny spring picture to display

5 comments:

  1. That is cute! I wish A would let me do stuff like that with her! She doesn't like getting her hands dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! I just found your link through Brandi's (Life Of A New Mommy) blog. You have tons of cute ideas posted here! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is so cute! I think ill do it with Brianna soon!

    ReplyDelete