Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tip Tuesday! Great Teacher Gift Idea

All afternoon Molly and I have been crafting, crafting, crafting! I saw this adorable idea to make a snowman gift box out of a chinese food container over at Blue Cricket Design (this is an amazing blog, head over and check it out!). So we got to work and made this one for her Storytime teacher. We lined ours with tissue paper, and filled it with mini candy bars.

Molly is so excited to give it to her teacher, I'm just a little worried that the Storytime Christmas party is going to be canceled in the morning due to the winter storm we are getting right now. But I'm sure we can figure out someone who would like this gift. :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! Can we use this idea in our Kid Made gifts post next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim!!!It looks adorable and I love that you and your Molly made it together! I have a Molly Too!! Aren't they super simple and way fun!!! thanks for the link love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute@! I love it! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete