Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ahhhh! We Are Under Construction Still!!!

I'm not gone, don't worry... but I am losing it. We are doing some work on our house this week. Other than painting, painting, painting, all of our bedrooms and the hallway are getting NEW carpet, and the bathroom floor is getting redone. YEAH!

I am so excited, but....

That means that we are living out of our living room, yup, all our bedroom furniture and possessions now reside in our kitchen and the three of us (the 2 year old included) are sleeping in the living room. LOL, this has been interesting to say the least. The past few days, we haven't got much sleep, but hopefully Thursday we will have our house back to normal with new paint and carpet. :) Wish me luck that I'll survive until then.

This is what all of our bedrooms look like at the moment. Thanks to our great friends and family we moved everything and pulled up all the carpet last week.

Yeah, this is my kitchen and dinning room. All of the furniture and stuff in ALL of our bedrooms now lives in here. See my computer desk??? I don't either, lol.

Our families current sleeping arrangement, yeah, we are all going to sleep when the two year old does. It's crazy over here... put will be SO worth it soon. :)

Here's a preview. My new WHITE sink. The old one was maroon with no stopper, yuck. Thanks to my wonderful husband and brother in-law we already have the bathroom almost done.

I can't wait to get done with the construction and enjoy my new carpet and paint. Tomorrow Molly's room is getting painted pink, I am so excited to see how it looks. :)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you are getting there. If you want any help painting let me know. Also, Brad and I will come back whe the carpet is in and move the furniture back in. Just let us know. Hang in there.
    Kalli

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a trooper! It will look great and feel like new when it is done. Well worth the week of uncomfortable living situations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to know thta you are going to have all new soon! Good luck sleeping until then. Looks a bit like camping conditions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Retract my comment from your menu post. I hadn't read this post yet...

    Love the new sink! I can't wait til our bathroom is finished, and we can actually have guests use it instead of going into our bedroom for our bathroom! Hope it's a fast process!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new sink looks great!! Love the living arraingements and Molly's "camping bed"! Hope this week goes by fast for you. How did the painting go today?

    ReplyDelete