Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We're Back!

GREAT WEEK OF CAMPING!
We are back from a great week of camping! I brought my computer along thinking I would still be able to blog, but alas... the campground didn't have wireless internet.

It actually worked out kind of nice though. I was still really sick last week, and almost didn't even go along, but it turned out to be a lot easier than I thought. My husband had the whole week off, so he could take care of Molly all week, and I could just rest and be sick without having to worry about anything.

One of the only downsides of the week (other than rain in the beginning) was I lost my camera the first day!!! AHHHHH!!!! So no great camping pictures. Good news is, my husband found it in a bag after we got home. So that's atleast a relief, however I only have cell phone pictures from camping. :(

QUESTION FOR YOU:
I have been trying to figure out how to write posts ahead, and have them scheduled to post themselves the next day, but can't for the life of me figure it out. Anyone know how? I need any help I can get. Thanks so much.

2 comments:

  1. So so so so glad to have you back. I'm also glad to hear you found your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you found your camera!
    To schedule your posts you need to pick the day and time you want it to post (under post options) and press publish. In your posting screen the post will show us as "scheduled" - hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete